- admin on Artha B & B is one of Wisconsin’s Greenest Bed and Breakfast.
- Cc on Artha B & B is one of Wisconsin’s Greenest Bed and Breakfast.
- Allena Metheney on Solar Thermal Installer Boot Camp Training, May 17 – 19, 2011, Central, NJ
- admin on Artha Yoga's Caribbean Cruise
- Tableau design on Artha Yoga's Caribbean Cruise
Category Archives: Artha Yoga Updates
Your deepest roots are in nature. No matter who you are, where you live, or what kind of life you lead, you remain irrevocably linked with the rest of creation. ~ Charles Cook
With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to … Continue reading
The enemy is fear. We think it is hate, but it is fear. Gandhi
Every day brings a choice: to practice stress or to practice peace. ~Joan Borysenko
The trouble is, you think you have time. ~ Buddha
I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~ Martin Luther King Jr
To wander in the fields of flowers pull the thorns from your Heart.
In our ability to think about something differently lies the power to make it different. ~ Marianne Williamson
Let yourself be drawn by the strange pull of what you love. It will not lead you astray. – Rumi