Q: What is yoga? A: The word yoga means union in Sanskrit, the language of ancient India where yoga originated. We can think of the union occurring between the mind, body and spirit. What is commonly referred to as yoga can be more accurately described by the Sanskrit word asana, which refers to the physical postures you perform during practice. Read more...
- admin on Artha B & B is one of Wisconsin’s Greenest Bed and Breakfast.
- Cc on Artha B & B is one of Wisconsin’s Greenest Bed and Breakfast.
- Allena Metheney on Solar Thermal Installer Boot Camp Training, May 17 – 19, 2011, Central, NJ
- admin on Artha Yoga's Caribbean Cruise
- Tableau design on Artha Yoga's Caribbean Cruise